Just Sing! - Online Summer Music Camp
As stay at home orders are being extended and social distancing is the new normal, it is becoming increasingly clear that our previously scheduled in-person summer camp will not be able to proceed as planned.
However, we are not going to let a global pandemic stop us from singing, dancing, and having a blast this summer! We have been working around the clock to create a whole new summer camp curriculum that is well suited for a digital format.
During Just Sing! campers will:
- Sing and dance to original choreography of Just Sing from Trolls: World Tour
- Explore many genres, cultures, and styles of music and dance
- Create basic yet inventive instruments from materials found at home
- Learn from passionate, creative, and dynamic teachers
- Engage with 2–3 hours of daily digital content
- Socialize with all campers during virtual meet-ups Monday & Friday
Here's everything you need to know about Just Sing!
- Sessions start June 8, June 15, and June 22. Pick which week works best for you!
- Each session is offered for ages 6–10 and 11–16. Our lessons are geared to meet the specific needs of each age group.
- Just Sing! is offered nationwide. Experience summer camp with your friends and family from all over the country!
- Our camp is designed to be easy to navigate. It is our intention that summer campers will be able to independently work their way through each day's learning modules and videos.
- See highlights from past CCC summer camps
Registration is now open! We hope to see you in June!